- A daily fee, as agreed with the customer (including travel to the customer’s offices), will be charged for the provision of training services.
- All bookings must be supported by a purchase order. However, the terms of this Agreement shall govern and prevail over any terms on the customer’s purchase order. (Please send this to us as soon as possible with details on how to invoice your company.)
- First Call will invoice the customer on the day of the training and payments must be made to First Call Training Ltd within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer, details of which will be given on the invoice.
- Late payment of any invoice(s) will incur a 10% surcharge for each week of non-payment.
- The customer shall provide First Call with at least 5 working days’ notice for cancellation of any booking. Where less than 5 working days’ notice is given, the customer will be invoiced for the full daily charge.
- Any variation to the Proposal may be subject to additional fees and will be agreed between the parties in advance, wherever possible.
- All course material supplied by First Call Training Ltd under this Agreement shall remain the property and copyright of First Call Training Ltd.
- Force Majeure –Neither party hereto shall be liable to the other for any delay or non-performance hereunder arising solely by reason of any cause or causes beyond its reasonable control.
Monthly Support Service
- Each month provides 1 hour of support on Microsoft 365.
- This can be taken in 4 x 15 mins or 2 x 30 mins or 1 hour sessions.
- No part of the monthly 1 hour rolls over to the following month.
- Initial contact should be made by email.
- We guarantee a 4 hour response time within working hours, 9 am to 5.30 pm, either as an email or phone call in which we can discuss when and how best to solve the problem. Except when the office is closed due to holidays etc, however advanced notice will be provided.
- This service is primarily for solving software issues and is not an emergency service. If your PC breaks down for any reason we cannot guarantee to help with this, we will give advice where we can and offer suggestions on organisations that can be contacted. This advice will form part of your monthly 1 hour service.
- We cannot offer assistance with Apple devices except for the use of Microsoft software on these devices or for Apple software running on a Windows PC.
Thank you. We look forward to a fabulous partnership with you and your company.